What is Christ University BBA?
Christ University BBA Application Details
The application process of Christ University BBA entrance exam is completely online. Candidates have to visit the official website of Christ University and click on the tab ‘Apply Now’
Register by entering Email ID and Date of Birth. Fill up the application form with personal, program preference, academic and other relevant details asked in the application form. The candidates have to ensure that they submit the following documents in A4 size envelope:
- One Copy of the SBI Application Processing Fee paid Challan / Online Payment Acknowledgment Slip.
- Recent passport size (Photo size of 35mm x 45 mm) and 2 stamp size photographs wearing Formal Dress with White background - Standard Indian Passport Format. This Photograph will appear in the Final Degree Certificate (Write your name and application number behind the photographs).
- One copy of the original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent / guardian and the candidate.
- A copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and Class 11/12 (Mandatory).
- A copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (If Available).
- A copy of Migration Certificate for candidates from outside of Karnataka (If available).
- A copy of Passport and Visa Page (If available) if from Outside India.
Christ University BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must pass the +2 level (PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / IGCSE / IB) in any stream (Commerce & Management, Humanities, Sciences, Social Sciences) from any recognized Board in India or abroad.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2016 may apply with their class 10th and class 11th marks statement.
Christ University BBA Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
Christ University BBA Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Five
|Christ University BBA Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Quantitative and Numerical Ability
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Data Interpretation and Analysis
Christ University BBA Counselling Details
The overall selection procedure of Christ University BBA 2017 has three steps for a student to complete to avail final admissions. These are:
- Entrance Exam: It is important for a student to appear in the test first. The further shortlist depends on the test scores.
- Micro Presentation (MP): Every student who appears in the test has to appear in this round. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance for further rounds.
- Personal Interview (PI): Shortlisted candidates have to participate in this round. The overall selection will be on the basis of performance at each round.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Christ University BBA
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 2247 Joined
- 43 Questions