The Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test or AUMAT is administered by Alliance University. The AUMAT 2020 is an entrance exam for gaining admission to either of the undergraduate programs offered by Alliance School of Business, namely, the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and the Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) programs. This is a one-hour exam which is the first part of the Admission Selection Process for the Alliance School of Business and is followed by the Personal Interview which is the second part of the Admission Selection Process.
Upcoming Dates and Events
03 Jun, 2020 (Tentative)
Admit Card | Mode: Online
09 Jun, 2020 - 11 Jun, 2020 (Tentative)
Exam | Mode: Online
12 Jun, 2020 (Tentative)
Result | Mode: Online
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
In order for a candidate to be eligible to give the AUMAT 2020, the candidate must have either of the following:
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft | Other
The AUMAT 2020 Application Process for prospective undergraduate students can be completed through both the online and offline methods.
Application documents required are:
1. The candidate must apply online for the AUMAT 2020 exam and fill in the online application form.
2. The application documents required includes self attested and scanned copies of the candidate's 12th standard and 10th standard marksheets as well as a valid government issued photo ID.
3. The application fee can be paid online via Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking.
1. The candidate can download the application form for AUMAT 2020 from the official Alliance University website.
2. The candidate must print the form and fill in the required detials.
3. The application documents include a self attested photocopy of the candidate's 12th and 10ths standard marksheets as well as a valid government issued photo ID.
3. The completed AUMAT 2020 application form along with the application documents must be sent to the Office of Admissions, Alliance School of Business or physically submitted at the same.
4. The payment can be made via demand draft or in cash if the candidate is physically submitting the application form at the Office of Admissions.
The AUMAT 2020 is a 1 hour long exam which comprises 45 questions. The maximum marks for the AUMAT 2020 is 50 and the exam consists of 5 different sections. The AUMAT 2020 Exam Pattern is given below:
The AUMAT 2020 result is provided to the students after the completion of the Personal Interview or PI which is the second part of the selection process to undergraduate programs in Alliance School of Business.
The result for the AUMAT 2020 will be provided in percentage of marks obtained by the candidate out of the maximum marks of 50 for the exam. This percentage is a primary determinant along with 10+2 percentage for the scholarship applicable to the candidate.
The AUMAT 2020 has no specific cutoff for selection. The marks obtained by a candidate (in percentage) and the candidate's performance in the Personal Interview (PI) are cumulatively considered for the candidate's selection to the institution.
The Admission Selection Process for Alliance School of Business comprises the following:
Both factors are taken into consideration when determining the selectivity of a candidate for the undergraduate programs (BBA and BCom hons.) offered by Alliance School of Business at Alliance University.
All candidates are required to go through the Admission Selection Process for admission to any of the undergraduate programs (BBA and BCom hons.) offered by Alliance School of Business.
This Admission Selection Process includes:
There is no GD round for admission to the undergraduate programs at the Alliance School of Business at Alliance University.
Physical Sciences would be the closest to what you can choose in NET according to your specialisation in Masters. However, it would be a bit difficult to prepare specially if you have lost touch to rest of Physics. I would suggest you to take coaching, plan out your study schedule so that you are able to get a good grasp of the syllabus. Give many mock tests to learn time management.
All the best!
I am giving book and author names.
Operating System Galvin
Theory of Computation Ullman
Computer Networks Tanenbaum
Computer Organisation Carl Hamacher
Database System Korth
Compiler Design Aho & Ull Man
Digital Logic Morris Mano
Software Engineering Pressman
AUMAT 2015 - The Alliance University Bangalore has started the application process for ...
The brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile