CAT 2021 Percentile Predictor
Know your admissions chances in top MBA/PGDM Colleges/Universities on the basis of your
Why CAT 2021 Percentile Predictor
Easy to Use
Trusted by 70,000+ MBA Aspirants
CAT 2021 exam day analysis
After CAT 2021 on November 28, 2021, a detailed exam analysis will be published covering CAT 2021 Paper Pattern, Difficulty Level, Good Attempts & Predicted Cut-off.
Expert help to Shortlist college
Support from Careers360 experts in shortlisting MBA/PGDM Colleges/Universities based on accreditation, rankings, location, infrastructure, fees, placements, industry exposure, faculty, etc.
CAT 2021 Expected Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Sectional Time|
|QA||< 26||40 Min|
|Total||< 76||120 Min|
CAT 2021 Marking Scheme
- Every correct answer carries 3 marks
- Every wrong answer carries -1
- Negative marking does not apply to non-MCQs or TITA (type in the answer) questions
- The order of attempting the sections is predetermined
- Sections start with VARC, followed by DILR, and end with QA
CAT 2021 Expected Cut-of
- The Top IIMs as well as colleges like FMS and ISB Hyderabad require a CAT Score of over 99%ile to get a call for the interview rounds
- New IIMs like IIM Udaipur, IIM Trichy, etc. all have a CAT Cut-off of 90-95%ile for an interview call
- Baby IIMs have similar CAT Cut-offs as in the New IIMs but some can dip to 85%ile for the candidate with the right profile.
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 Colleges can have CAT Scores and CAT Cut Offs of anywhere between 50 and 80%ile.