CAT 2022 Percentile Predictor
Know your admissions chances in top MBA/PGDM Colleges/Universities on the basis of your tentative score.
Why CAT 2022 Percentile Predictor
Easy to Use
Trusted by 70,000+ MBA Aspirants
CAT 2022 Percentile Predictor - Key features
- The CAT exam percentile predictor lets students predict their percentile before the results are announced.
- The accuracy of the CAT 2022 percentile predictor from percentile score depends upon the details entered by the students.
- CAT percentile predictor 2022 indicates the percentile for the difficulty level of the exam shift based on student experience and expert analysis.
CAT 2022 exam day analysis
After CAT 2022 on November 27, 2022, a detailed exam analysis will be published covering CAT 2022 Paper Pattern, Difficulty Level, Good Attempts & Predicted Cut-off.
Expert help to Shortlist college
Support from Careers360 experts in shortlisting MBA/PGDM Colleges/Universities based on accreditation, rankings, location, infrastructure, fees, placements, industry exposure, faculty, etc.
CAT 2022 Exam Pattern
|Section as per CAT paper pattern||Total questions||Sectional time|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VARC)||26||40 Minutes|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||20||40 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||20||40 Minutes|
CAT 2022 Marking Scheme
- For every right responses, +3 marks will be awarded
- For every incorrect answer in MCQs, -1 mark will be deducted
- No negative marks for Non-MCQs/ TITA questions
CAT 2022 Expected Cut-of
- The Top IIMs as well as colleges like FMS, MDI, SPJIMR, IMT Ghaziabad, and ISB Hyderabad etc. require a CAT Score of over 99%ile to get a call for the interview rounds
- New IIMs like IIM Udaipur, IIM Trichy, etc. all have a CAT Cut-off of 90-95%ile for an interview call
- Baby IIMs have similar CAT Cut-offs as in the New IIMs but some can dip to 85%ile for the candidate with the right profile.
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 Colleges can have CAT Scores and CAT Cut Offs of anywhere between 50 and 80%ile.