RMAT 2020 June Session - IBT Mode Test Date Announced
RMAT 2020 - AIMA will declare the resul of RMAT 2020 anytime soon. Earlier authorities released mock test for RMAT IBT mode 2020 through these candidates could get more familiar with Remote Proctored Internet Based Test. AIMA released the RMAT admit card 2020. Students could download the RMAT admit card 2020 in online mode by entering the login credentials. Earlier authorities decided to conduct RMAT 2020 in Internet Based Mode (IBT) due to coronavirus outbreak. The last date of registration for RMAT 2020 was June 23. Earlier the last date of registration was June 20. Also, authorities conducted RMAT 2020 on June 27. Earlier the exam was scheduled to be held on June 6. Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is a national level entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). The authorities has released RMAT 2020 June session online application form in January 2020. Prior to fill RMAT 2020 application form, candidates should check the eligibility criteria of RMAT which has been prescribed by the All India Management Association (AIMA). Apart from that, the conducting body has also specified the RMAT 2020 exam pattern, which consists the topics from which questions will be asked, the total number of questions and the total time duration for the RMAT exam. As per last year's trend, the total time duration will be 90 minutes for the RMAT entrance test. RMAT 2020 will be a computer-based test. After the conclusion of the RMAT entrance test, the authorities will release its result tentatively in July. Read the full article to know all the details related to RMAT 2020 June session such as its eligibility criteria, exam dates, application process, release of admit card and result dates, etc.
Latest- RMAT 2020 result to be declared anytime soon.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, RMAT 2020 will now be conducted in IBT mode i.e., students will not be required to arrive at the exam centres. Students will have to give an online exam from home.
RMAT 2020 - Overview
Research Management Aptitude Test
Popularly known as
Admission to Ph.D of Business Administration
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Internet-based test (IBT)
RMAT 2020 (June Session) - Exam Dates
By checking all the dates related to RMAT 2020 June session, candidates can get updated with all the upcoming RMAT events. Here we provide all the tentative dates for RMAT 2020 n the below provided table.
Schedule of RMAT 2020 (June Session)
Starting of RMAT 2020 application form (
Last date to register for RMAT 2020
June 23, 2020
Last date for receipt of application form
June 23, 2020
Availability of RMAT 2020 admit card
June 25, 2020
RMAT 2020 (June session)
June 27, 2020
Declaration of RMAT 2020 result
RMAT Result 2020
The All India Management Association (AIMA) will release the result of RMAT 2020 tentatively in July 2020. While accessing RMAT 2020 result candidates need to use their login credentials. Authorities will release the RMAT result in the form of a merit list. Shortlisted candidates will have participated in the counselling process. Candidates will also be informed about the RMAT 2020 result via registered email ID or SMS on registered mobile number.
RMAT Admit Card 2020
The All India Management Association (AIMA) released the RMAT 2020 admit card in online mode on June 25. Successfully registered candidates can download their RMAT 2020 hall ticket from the official website of AIMA. While accessing the RMAT 2020 June session admit card, candidates need to use their login credentials such as User ID and Password. Without RMAT admit card 2020 and one one of the following valid photo ID proof, candidates are not allowed to appear for RMAT entrance test.
Any one of the following ID proof need to carry on the day of exam
RMAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
The All India Management Association (AIMA) has prescribed the eligibility criteria of RMAT 2020. Before filling RMAT 2020 registration form candidates must fulfill the following factors of RMAT 2020.
Candidates should have done their master’s degree in allied subjects or Management from Commerce, Humanities, Law, Engineering, etc. or PGDITM/ PGDM degree which should be approved by AICTE with an aggregate of 55% marks or its equivalent.
Those who have professional qualification such as Cost Accountancy, Chartered Accountancy or any other professional degree with 55% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for RMAT 2020.
Furthermore, candidates must have done their graduation with at 50% marks in aggregate.
Those candidates who are having 5 years of teaching experience as full-time faculty in management institute approved by AICTE or university or those who are having mining of 5 years of post qualification work experience at managerial level are eligible to appear for RMAT 2020.
RMAT Application Form 2020
RMAT 2020 registration began in January 2020 and the last date to submit the RMAT application form was June 23. Before filling an online RMAT application form, candidates needed to register first to create User ID and Password. While filling application form candidates were needed to provide all the personal and academic details. Candidates can fill the RMAT application form via both online and offline mode. Candidates can follow the below provided steps to fill the application form of RMAT 2020.
Steps to fill RMAT application form 2020
Step 1- New Candidate to create Login credentials (By providing essential documents)
Step 2- Already Logged in candidates need to complete the process of filling online RMAT application form
- Fill RMAT application form
- Uploading images
- Make payment
- View final application
Step 3- Check the status of RMAT application
Step 4- Download the RMAT admit card
How to Fill RMAT application form 2020 (June session)
Step 1- New candidates need to create login credentials
- New candidates need to visit the official website of (Click here)
- Fill all the details to create login credentials. Candidates should have a valid Email ID for applying online.
- Now click on "Submit" button. (Once the information filled here will not be changed).
- The confirmation of registration will be sent on the entered email ID.
- Note: Note down the Email ID and Date of Birth (DOB). It will be used to login to the website to fill the RMAT application form.
Essential documents need to be ready
Before filling up the online application form, candidates need to keep ready the following documents/ details/ information.
- Valid Email ID (should be valid for at lest one year)
- Educational qualification details
- Personal details
- Scanned image of photograph and signature in jpg/ jpeg format and file size should not exceed than 50 KB and not less then 5 KB.
- Demand Draft of Rs 1500/- drawn in favour of "All India Management Association" which should be payable at New Delhi or Credit/ Debit card/ Net banking details.
Step 2- Already logged in candidates need to complete the process of filling RMAT online application form. Candidates need to perform few steps such as Fill application form, uploading requisite documents, make payment and view final application. New candidates need to re-login and perform the same actions.
- Already logged in candidates need to visit the official website and click on "Already logged in candidates" to complete process
- After clicking on "Already logged in candidates (CLICK HERE) to Complete Process" a new page will appear which indicates following 4 actions which are to be completed for submission of RMAT online application form
- Fill application
- Uploading image (Photograph and Signature)
- Make payment
- Print application
Action 1- Fill application
- Fill all the detailed in the RMAT application form. Fill all the details correctly such as qualification etc.
- While filling the RMMAT application form, candidates need to save all the information by clicking on "Save" button.
- If in case candidates wish to edit any information, then they can do it by login again by using credentials and after editing the information, make sure to save all the information by clicking on "Save" button.
Action 2- Uploading Images
- Upload Photograph: Candidates need to upload a recent passport size colored photograph. The picture is in color, which should be taken against a light-colored, photograph background should be white and make sure photograph should not harsh shadow. If one is wearing glasses then make sure that there will be no reflection and candidates eyes should be clearly seen. Apart from that, both ears should be visible in the picture. Hats, caps and dark glasses are not acceptable. Turban or religious head wear is allowed but make sure it must not cover candidates face. The file should be in .jpg or .jpeg format. File size of photograph should not more than 50 KB and not less than 5 KB.
- Upload Signature: Signature should be on white paper with black ink pen and scan it. Scan only signature on the entire page and must ensure that the scanned image is not more than 50 KB. Signature should appear on the admit card and if it does not match on the answer sheet and at the time of interview then in such case the candidature will be cancelled. The file should be in .jpg or .jpeg format. File size of photograph should not more than 50 KB and not less than 5 KB.
Action 3- Make Payment
Candidates can pay the amount of application in following ways.
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Debit/ Credit card or Net Banking
Payment through Demand Draft: If a candidates choose the payment method of DD then they have to follow the given procedure.
Make the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1500/- should be drawn in favor of "All India Management Association" and payable at New Delhi. The details of DD should be filled in the RMAT online application form. Candidates will have to check the following details before sending the DD.
- Demand Draft (DD) should be in favor of "All India Management Association", payable at New Delhi of Rs 1500/-
- Signature of the issuing authority should be on the Demand Draft and send it to the below mentioned address.
Manager (PhD Programme),
AIMA-CME, Management House,
14 Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110003
Payment through Credit/ Debit card/ Net banking: Candidates pay the amount of application via online mode as well.
Action 4- View Application
Candidates can view the filled application form by clicking on "View Application" and take a print of it and keep it save for future reference.
Step 3- Check the status of RMAT application form.
Step 4- Download RMAT admit card
Provisionally eligible candidates can download RMAT 2020 June session admit card through the official website on or after June 25, 2020.
Steps to fill RMAT application form 2020(Offline)
Step 1 - Visit the official website of AIMA
Step 2 - Now click on “RMAT registration” and fill all the basic details.
Step 3 - Now the system will generate a login ID and password.
Step 4 - Now re-login by using credentials
Step 5 - Now screen will display the RMAT application form.
Step 6 - Now take a print out of application form by clicking on “Print” tab
Step 7 - Start filling the RMAT application form manually
Step 8 - Pay the amount of application fee via Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1500 and send it to the below mentioned address.
Manager (PhD Programme),
AIMA-CME, Management House,
14 Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110003
Prerequisites for IBT mode
|Network||Stable internet connection; upload speed- 512 kbps minimum speed|
|Supported browsers||Chrome- 63 and above version|
Firefox- 52 and above version
*not supportive in edge browser
|System||Windows OS (version 7 or above)|
|Memory||65 MB permanent free space on the default hard drive|
|Web camera and mic||It can be either built in or mounted on top of the screen|
Step by Step guide to appear for RMAT 2020 IBT mode
Step 1- Visit the official website
Step 2- Enter your login credentials
Step 3- Click on 'launch test' tab
Step 4- Select the appropriate option:
- if MSB is not download, click on tab 'Download MSB'
-if already downloaded, click on tab 'proceed to test'
Step 5- Follow MSG Installation steps (if not downloaded)
Step 6- Start the test on MSB
Step 7- Starting test on MSB
- Pop up will appear, click on the tab 'open MSB'
- Click on ok button
Step 8- Start the test
- Screen will display the permission notification to access microphone and camera.
- Click on tab 'allow'
- Click on tab 'next' after closing all the tabs from background
Step 9- Fill the details
- Email Address
- First name
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Terms and conditions
Click on 'next' tab
Step 10- Snapshot submission process
Step 11- Authrization process
- After entering all the required details, the authorizer proceeds to verify the documents which might take 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the tab 'submit' after details are verified
Step 12- Notification for monitored session
Step 13- Start giving the test
Step 14- Finish test
List of RMAT 2020 June Session Exam Centres
Since the exam will be conducted in internet-based mode, students will not be required to go to the centre. RMAT 2020 can be given from home for the current year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Exam centres for RMAT 2020 have released by the All India Management Association (AIMA). While filling RMAT 2020 application form candidates were supposed to choose an exam centre as per their preference. Check the full list of RMAT 2020 exam centres.
RMAT Exam Pattern 2020
AIMA has prescribed the RMAT 2020 exam pattern, which specifies the topics from which questions will be asked, the total number of questions and total time duration. The total exam time duration for RMAT 2020 will be 90 minutes (1.5 hours). Candidates can check the past year prescribed exam pattern of RMAT 2020 from the table which is given below.
Exam Pattern of RMAT 2020
Nature of Questions
Objective type (MCQs)
Number of sections
Two sections, namely
1.5 hours (90 Minutes)
RMAT Syllabus 2020
Exam syllabus of RMAT 2020 comprises all the topics and sections from which questions will be asked in the entrance exam. With the help of RMAT detailed syllabus, candidates can easily make their exam preparation strategy and start their preparation accordingly.
Exam Syllabus of RMAT 2020
Basics of Management
Research Fundamentals and Aptitude
RMAT Sample Paper 2020
While preparing for the RMAT entrance test, candidates can take help from RMAT 2020 sample paper, through this they can get aware of where they are lacking and they can discover their weak areas and work on it accordingly. By solving RMAT sample paper candidates can understand the scoring pattern and plan their preparation schedule accordingly. Apart from that candidates will also get to know the type of questions and division of marks of RMAT 2020.
RMAT 2020 - General Instructions
Candidates must reach the exam centre at least 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam. As applicants will not be permitted to the examination hall fifteen minutes before the start of RMAT 2020.
It is mandatory to carry the RMAT admit card with valid ID proof on the day of exam. Without admit card or ID proof candidates are not permissible to write the exam.
If candidates have any query regarding RMAT 2020, then in such case they can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. No fax, phone calls or conventional mail will be entertained.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - RMAT 2020 June Session - IBT Mode Test Date Announced
Question: How many parts are available in the AIMA RMAT exam?
There will be Part A and B in AIMA RMAT exam.
Question: WHat are the types of questions asked in the Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT)?
Objective or Multiple Choice Questions are asked in the Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) entrance test.
Question: Is there any negative marking for a wrong answer?
There will be no negative marking scheme that is applicable for the RMAT entrance exam.
Question: What are the qualifying marks for RMAT?
Candidates have to score at least 50 percent marks in order to qualify in the Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) test.
Question: Who conducts RMAT 2021?
RMAT 2021 will be conducted by All India Management Association.
Questions related to RMAT
What is RMAT? and what is the pattern for RMAT?
RMAT is Free online test (medium level) multiple-choice questions covering English / Mathematical and Logical reasoning skills.
Applicants must answer as many questions as accurately as possible in 60 minutes.