Karnataka PGCET MBA 2014 Eligibility Criteria
PGCET MBA 2014 Eligibility Criteria: Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) MBA 2014 is scheduled to be conducted on Monday, June 30, 2014 by Rani Chanamma University, Belagavi for the MBA admission in Karnataka. Candidates desirous of appearing for the entrance examination should ensure that they meet the PGCET MBA 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
For any doubts and queries students can call the PG CET MBA Exam 2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
Eligibility Criteria for PG CET MBA 2014
- Applicants should have pursued and passed graduation with a minimum of 50% with aggregate marks. No rounding off of percentage will be considered in calculation of total marks.
- For candidates belonging from SC/ST/Cat-I categories, the minimum required percentage of marks is reduced to 45% from 50%.
- Candidates enrolled in last year of graduation are also eligible to appear for the exam. Such candidates should have passed in all their previous (years/semesters) examinations.
- All the above mentioned three points are PGCET MBA 2014 Eligibility Criteria to pursue full time MBA programmes.
- Candidates applying for part-time MBA course must have three years of work experience as well all the above mentioned PG CET MBA 2014 eligibility criteria. Candidates must be working in an organization situated within a radial distance of 40 kilometers from the location of the MBA institution, desired by the candidates to seek admission.
NOTE: Aggregate percentage of marks will be calculated as the sum of the marks scored by the candidate in all the subjects in the Bachelor Degree examination. The total marks will be divided by the sum of maximum marks of all these subjects of the course multiplied by 100.
The application process has started from Friday, June 6, 2014 and will end on Tuesday, June 24, 2014. The exam is an objective type multiple choice question paper of 2 hours duration. The paper has 2 parts with 2 sections each. The sections are Proficiency in English Language, Test of General Knowledge, Test of Reasoning & General Intelligence and Quantitative Analysis. Each section carries 25 questions of 1 mark each. There is no negative marking scheme.
There are approximately 17,000 MBA seats offered through this exam.
Last year, Karnataka PGCET MBA was not conducted. The MBA admission took place through CMAT scores followed by counselling process.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on PG CET MBA2014 Eligibility
Karnataka PGCET MBA Exam Dates 2020 - Check out all the import...
Karnataka PGCET MBA Application Form 2020 - KEA re-opened the ...
Questions related to Karnataka PGCET
when will release pg cet key sheet 2020
Hope you are doing well. As per your query the answer key for AP PGCET 2020 is already being released in 3rd October in their official website. You can check them out in their official website or you can click on the link below for free download and more recent updates. Hope you find this helpful. Thank you.
what will be the ranking inMBA karnataka pgcet if the marks is 24
It is very difficult to tell a number for certain as the number changes every year, it totally depends on the number of students, paper difficulty and a lot of other factors, but according to previous years your rank will lie somewhere around 38k-45k.
For further information you may check : https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/karnataka-pgcet-result
I hope this was helpful. Thank you!
what rank can i expect for the marks between 50-60 in this year karnataka pgcet 2020 for mba?
i do want to ask the same question bro...ill exactly get 60..what would be my aprox rank? and compared to previous year ,this year q paper was easy or lil tough?
What rank can I expect in Karnataka PGCET MCA if I scored 60 in the exam?
That's a pretty low score given stakes and the intense competition that there is in the present scenario.
I would rather suggest you to consider for admission in private institutes or drop a year to consider improving the score next time.
I think I will get around 60 marks in karnataka pgcet mtech. what will be my rank and what colleges can i get for CSE?
Pgcet Karnataka exam is of 100 marks. Scoring 60/100 can get you a rank around 1000 according to previous year marks and ranks. With this type of rank you can definitely get a good college.
Colleges such as KLS Gogte institute of Technology , Cambridge institute of technology, Vemana institute of technology Bangalore, SJB institute of technology Bangalore offer CSE course.
Hope this is helpful.
Best of luck!