IRMASAT Application Form 2019 - Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has extended the registrations for IRMASAT 2019 till January 21, 2019. The application form of IRMASAT was released on September 18, 2018 and earlier the deadline was December 31, 2018. Aspirants who plan to appear for IRMASAT, must complete the registration process before the deadline. IRMASAT application form 2019 was available in online mode. An application fee of Rs. 1500 for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 750 for SC/ST/DAP candidates. Read this article about detailed information about the IRMASAT 2019 application form such as dates, fee, how to apply etc.
Latest: Click here to fill IRMASAT Application Form 2019
Download Free Sample Paper for IRMASATDownload Now
Important Dates for IRMASAT Application Form 2019
Start of IRMASAT 2019 Registration
September 18, 2018
Last Date to Submit the Registration Form (extended)
January 21, 2019
Admit Card Availability
Fourth week of January 2019
Exam Date for IRMASAT 2019
February 11 to 23, 2019
Pre-requisites for IRMASAT 2019 Application Form
- A desktop computer or laptop with good Internet connectivity
- A valid email address, mobile number and contact details
- A recent photograph in the prescribed size and format
- Mark-sheets or Degree certificates (required to enter the details while filling the application form of IRMASAT 2019)
How to Fill IRMASAT Application Form 2019 – Online Mode
Follow the steps given below while registering and paying the application fee for IRMASAT 2019.
- Visit the IRMASAT website and click on “Apply Now” button.
- Register yourself by entering full name, a valid email ID and password and phone number.
- Fill the IRMASAT 2019 application form by entering personal, educational, and other details in the space provided.
- Mention CAT 2018 or XAT 2019 scores/ registration number
- The following documents have to be uploaded at the time of filling IRMASAT 2019 application form:
1. Scanned or digital copy of photograph and signature (Maximum size: 512 KB)
2. Scanned copy of latest OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category certificate as applicable (Maximum size: 1 MB)
3. Scanned copy of mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation. Also upload graduation certificate, Sports certificate, extra-curricular certificate and work experience certificate (whichever applicable) in maximum size of 1 MB.
Ensure that the information filled is accurate
Pay IRMASAT application fee as under:
IRMASAT Application Form Fee
Fee in Rupees
Candidates can make the payment through their Net Banking and Credit or Debit Card
Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
IRMASAT 2019 Application Form filling procedure for Below Poverty Line Candidates
The application fee would be waived off for the aspirants belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) category. These applicants can fill the IRMASAT application form 2019 online and send the printed copy of the application form along with the photocopy of the latest proof of Below Poverty Line issued by the appropriate authority.
IRMASAT 2019 admit card can be downloaded after completing the registration process. Only registered candidates will be able to download the admit card for IRMASAT 2019 from fourth week of January 2019.
The exam is a computer-based test of 80 minutes duration carrying 40 objective type multiple choice questions. Candidates have to enter the correct response out of the five options. Each question carries one mark. There is one-fourth negative marking for each wrong answer. The result of IRMASAT 2019 online test will be declared in the second week of February 2019.
More like IRMASAT
IRMASAT Sample Paper 2019
IRMASAT Sample Paper 2019 – Download the sample paper of IRMASAT 2019 to get the fair idea of the...
IRMASAT Exam Pattern 2019
IRMASAT Exam Pattern 2019 - IRMA prescribes the IRMASAT 2019 exam pattern. Candidates can check h...
IRMASAT Cutoff 2019
IRMASAT Cutoff 2019 - Institute of Rural Management Anand will release the IRMASAT 2019 cutoffs f...
IRMASAT Exam Centres 2019
IRMASAT Exam Centres 2019 - IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT) 2019 will be conducted across 28...
IRMASAT 2019 - Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will conduct IRMASAT 2019 between Febru...