CMAT February 2015 Application Form: The application process of CMAT February 2015 has started from Thursday, November 6, 2014. The last date to fill the online CMAT February 2015 Application Form is Thursday, January 15, 2015. Earlier, the last date to apply was Monday, January 5, 2015 which got extended by 10 days. It is an online process. All eligible candidates can visit the AICTE website and start the application process by clicking on the link- CMAT 2015-16 2nd Test Reg.
- Check the percentile/score required for B-Schools
- Know how good is your profile for different B-Schools
- Know your admission chances
- Know the required eligibility criteria
The CMAT February 2015 Application Form Process or CMAT registration consists of certain steps which are enlisted below.
Before you start the CMAT February 2015 Application Form Process, follow the points given below:
A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during registration
All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for CMAT exam
You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb)
You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)
A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for CMAT exam
A Valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINE
A Printer connected to your system as you will have to PRINT 3 copies of CHALLAN in case you are planning to pay by CASH at the bank
The next step in the CMAT February 2015 Application process is the payment of the application fee. There are 2 modes of payment which are as follows:
- Online payment: Pay online through net banking, Credit or Debit Card. Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of the CMAT 2015 Application Form procedure.
- The application fee is Rs. 1400+Bank Charges for the General category candidates and Rs. 700+Bank Charges for the reserved category candidates.
Click here to Enroll All India MBA Target 360 Pack for preparation, College selection & All updates.
Click here to apply for CMAT February 2015.
Completing the CMAT February 2015 Application Process
- After completing the entire form, verify and modify the information you have entered by clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button.
- After you complete the verification of the information, click on the button, âI Agreeâ.
- The system will re-confirm to you for SUBMIT. Once you confirm, your form will get finally SUBMITTED and no change in the data is possible after this SUBMIT
- You will see a message on your screen stating âThank you for successfully registering for the AICTE CMAT February 2015 exam.
- You can click on PREVIEW button to view your filled form.
- You may also print the filled form and keep a copy with you for your reference.
- This completes the CMAT February 2015 Application Form procedure.
CMAT February 2015 will be conducted over a window of 4 days, from Thrusday, February 19 to Sunday, February 22, 2015. The result will be declared on March 25, 2014.