CAT 2014 Result Predictor
CAT 2014 Result Predictor- The CAT 2014 Result has been declared by the CAT exam conducting body on Dec 27 at around 5 in the evening. As confirmed by the CAT 2014 Convenor, Dr. Rohit Kapoor to Careers360, a total of 16 students have secured 100 percentile in their CAT 2014 Results. The CAT 2014 Result has been declared for about 1, 67,830 candidates, the actual number of test takers.
New : Candidates who wish to appear for CAT 2016 which will be conducted on November 29, 2016 (tentatively) can fill CAT 2016 Application form from first week of August.
Click here to check your CAT 2014 Results
As the CAT 2014 Results have been declared, we are closing our CAT 2014 Result Predictor tool which let candidates check their expected result. Only the registered users of Careers360 were able to use the CAT 2014 Result Predictor by just logging into their account. However, if you were not a registered user of Careers360, you could login through your Facebook or Gmail account and check your expected CAT 2014 result.
However, the predictor required you to earn a badge by clicking on “Unlock Badge”. In case you already had unlocked the badge, you would be able to see the “Predict Now” button in bottom.
For any doubt and queries on CAT 2014, call the CAT Helpline Number 011-40360360.
Once you logged in you have to enter your CAT 2014 registration number, date of exam and slot number.
Below were the steps explaining how to use the CAT 2014 Result Predictor:
- Move the first slider to mark the percentage of question you attempted in each section.
- Move the second slider to indicate the percentage of questions that you think are definitely correct.
- Move the third slider to mark the difficulty level as Easy, Medium or Difficult.
- In order to predict a more accurate result, we will not show the result instantly to our initial users. If you are among the first few users of the predictor, you will be notified through an email, when the results will be made available.
What are the important points to remember while using the CAT 2014 Result Predictor:
- Your registration and slot details (if applicable) will be entered only once.
- You can change your slider inputs about the percentage of questions attempted and difficulty level for a maximum of 5 times only.
- If you are using the result predictor after 5th time you will see your result as per the most recent input, however the predicted result will vary from what you got last time, because the number of users would have increased in between.
CAT is a computer-based test with 2 sections:
i) Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
ii) Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning
Each section has 50 questions, making the total number of questions to be 100. Each correct question carries 3 marks and there is negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. The total duration of the test is 2 hours 50 minutes.
The CAT 2014 result has been declared on Dec 27 at around 5 pm and we are closing the CAT 2014 Result predictor. CAT 2014 was conducted over a window of 2 days and 4 slots on Sunday, November 16, 2014 and Saturday, November 22, 2014.
CAT Exam Pattern 2020 - Candidates can check here the exam pat...
CAT 2020 Exam Syllabus - Download the latest section-wise CAT ...
CAT Exam Centres 2020 - Candidates could select at least four ...
Questions related to CAT
How to prepare for CAT in 4 months by self study and which books are best to prepare for it?
To prepare for your CAT in 4 months first you need to Understand the exam pattern , there will be a total of 100 mcqs.
Your complete CAT paper is divided into three major sections :-
*Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)
*Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)
Top books which you can follow for CAT are listed below section wise :-
How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma
it is a great book covering all topics as per CAT syllabus, with good and elaborative examples , questiond divided into 3 levels of difficulty .
DATA INTERPRETATION AND LOGICAL REASONING (DILR) :-
* Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT by K. Sinha Nishit :- it covers both fundamental and advanced topics with explained examples , questions of three difficulty levels are there etc
* How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT by Arun Sharma :- it has strategy and concepts to solve questions quickly and accurately, excerises are designed in a manner to boost Logical thinking etc
VERBAL ABILITY AND READING COMPREHENSION
* Word Power made easy by Norman Lewis:- Best for improving vocabulary and learning correct usage of words.
* Mastering the Verbal Ability for CAT by Ajay Singh:- it has more than 200 passages for practice ,test papers of other B-School etc
* How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay: - it has past years papers analysis , topicwise segregation is there along with mock papers
For detailed information go through
*Make a routine to utilise the time in the best possible way and to avoid procrastination and laziness .
*Keep short breaks of 20 to 25 minutes after every 1.5 to 2 hours between your studies in your routine .Half of the time of your studies must be for practicing questions
*Solve previous year question papers of CAT :-it will let you know the examination pattern, type and difficulty level of questions, also concepts behind the question often gets repeated, so you should definitely solve year papers
*Once you are done with complete CAT syllabus then go through CAT mock test papers , it will let you know your preparation level and and weak areas so that you can work on them and perform well in your examination
For detailed information go through
What is the CAT Cutoff for IMI Bhubaneswar?
80 Percentile For Merit Scholarship and 55% for Admission
Candidates having a first-class career and securing at least 80 percentile in CAT /XAT/CMAT and at least 80 percent in GMAT are awarded upto INR 1,00,000/-.
Hope this helps
How is Xavier School Of Rural Management Bhubaneswar? What is the required CAT percentile to get a call from this college?
You can use the careers360 platform for finding the review of Xavier School of Rural Management Bhubaneswar. The reviews are written by the students studying in the institute. The link is given below
You can refer the below link to know XIMB cutoff
hi my name is praveen my 10th marks 53% 12th marks 55% 5 drop years Bachalor in arts 76% im shedule caste catagory what if i score 90% + in CAT do i have any hope for a good career please answer me
Regarding your question, the good news is that your CAT marks aren't contingent on your performance in 10,12 Board exams and college exams. Also, if you do well in CAT, you can get into a good management school with 90% above, hopefully an IIM.
All the best! Prepare well
Last date to fill the C- dac s computerized common admission test for February batch?
Admissions to all PG Diploma courses of C-DAC are done through C-DAC's computerized Common Admission Test (C-CAT). The applications are opened in December for February admissions. Till now it has not been announced the final date when application start.
Hope My Answer Helped You
Best of Luck for Future.